Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St.nick's Cleanout!!!

Featured Replies

Hey all,

 

I have less than a week before I move to Hobart to become a 'struggling UNI student', and I have to move ALL my shit from my house, so I can put my Dad in there.

 

Below is a list of Corolla stuff I have... Its not all overrated, but basically it HAS TO GO RIGHT NOW!! I'm working on the 'take-it-away' concept... THATS RIGHT, THIS TOP STUFF IS nearly ALL FREE!! (Can't give it all away, as some of this did cost me a bit..)

However, If you want to sling me a few $ for things, I'd be very appreciative!! :P :y:

 

 

 

'76 KE30 4dr... 99% complete except for backseat, dash and engine. Its straight, and has been TOTALLY stripped for rally-build preparations. Almost ready for seam welding. Stuff-all rust!! (See pic)

 

3k-h engine. Not sure on its state of health, but its complete, and not too shabby looking. been in the shed, out of the weather.

 

3 sealed beam headlights. 1 is Lucas, 1 is Hella, 1 is IKI. Not new, not in boxes.

 

KE30 dashmat (black) KE55 dashmat (Blue) Both in great shape.

 

KE3x Grille (see pic). Not cracked anywhere. good condition.

 

KE55 doors. Little rust, and damage. Easy repairs, or cheap glass, rubbers and mechanicals.

 

KE Wagon hatch. Little rust, dented on top edge. easy repair. WHITE (off my old dead panelvan)

 

KE wagon diff. 4.11, no brakes. stuffed wheel bearing. not noisy (from memory).

 

KE55 sedan diff. some brakes attached. Has a mag with lock-nut that I couldn't remove.

 

KE55 Rear bar. Yellow with black rubber ends. Awesome condition!! tho a bit dirty.

 

2 KE wagon rear bumpers. Straight, tho one needs to be re-chromed or painted.

 

KE35 front bar all-chrome type. 8/10 condition.

 

Sedan and van leaf packs

 

KE36 Bonnet (minimal surface rust under bonnet. great condition) $50

 

2 x K40 boxes.

 

KE30 and KE55 brake booster/ master cyls.

 

4 tailshafts

 

8 struts (2 without springs)

 

3 heaters

 

4 radiators

 

engine x member

 

pedal box

 

Caster bars/ sway bars/ lower arms

 

original muffler

 

KE55 front rubber bumper ends

 

4 Tarago/Celica rims. Old tyres, only have 3 of the plastic centre caps.

 

3T genie extractors

 

3T Cam-shaft and tensioner . Brand new... Apparently a wild one!!

 

Hella "Bull 250" truck driving lamps. Mother sized lamps!!! pencil beams with crazy range!!! Only used once!! cost $300 each!! 130w 12v globes. $250 pair

 

 

There is also the engine... A 7AFE ex- neal Bates Corolla rallycar engine!! has recently had around 80 hours headwork done, but suspected that its spun a bearing. My mate wants to sell it off, as is where is. Great torquey motor, with a heap of head and manifold work done. Make an offer!!

 

+ there is shit loads of odd bits from an AE101 102 Corolla. Tailights, bumpers, glass, strut-brace, carpet.... list goes on.

 

 

 

Come and get it!!!!!!!!

 

I wanted all the Corolla-owning Guys and Girls to have first pick of the stuff I have!!! Whats left at the end of January will go to THE TIP!!!

post-846-1137315731.jpg

post-846-1137316207_thumb.jpg

post-846-1137316407_thumb.jpg

post-846-1137316816_thumb.jpg

post-846-1137317257_thumb.jpg

post-846-1137317450_thumb.jpg

Edited by st.nick

  • Author

I'm in devonport. I won't be here mid week, but thurs friday I will, so it'd be worth the drive to come have a look :)

 

 

 

LAST CALL BOYS!!!

 

1 week to caome and grab some corolla stuff from me in Devonport. I wish someone would take the KE30 shell... its straight and pretty damn nice as a base for a project. Bring a trailer, and take her away!!

hey ya

will u be home on the 26th or 27th??

if so i can come out maybe

 

do u have a mobile number so i can contact u?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Well thats it then...

 

All is gone, either to good new homes, or to the big scrap-yard in the sky.

 

Those who picked up some stuff I hope it was/will be useful...

 

 

Oh... and HOW many spare parts can a KE36 carry??

 

Enuff to sit her firmly on the bumpstops!!

post-846-1138707332_thumb.jpg

post-846-1138707578_thumb.jpg

holy shit!!!

 

LOL LOL LOL

 

:y: :P :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.