Original Ke25 Coupe Deluxe

Hills_KE25

Members dont see this ad

Hey mate which place did you get carpet from on eBay? Thinking bout doing mine once I change it over to 5speed.

Hey mate,

The organisation is called Knox Auto Carpets. Pretty happy with the carpets, they do require trimming and cutting for any holes etc. I did find that the carpet was a bit big, that is it fits a bit loosely around the trans tunnel. Not much of a problem if you are using a centre consol, but if you're a perfectionist, you may not be 100% happy.

• 3 years later...

Not much to report! She's currently unregistered and awaiting the gearbox swap. The toyoglide finally gave up so I've got a K40 sitting ready to go in. On the back burner for the time being as I also bought a beaut original MS55 Crown which I have had to do a fair bit to.

We're also in the process of planning a shed at the folks place, which will have a hoist. Waiting for that to be finished before doing the swap :)

I did give the front end a tidy up. New paint on the section behind the grill etc (black), grill and all trims repainted and got the front chin panel straightened and re-sprayed as it was very tired.

post-15506-0-96613600-1432567575_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hills_KE25