New Watanabe 14X8.5Front 14X9 Magnesium Rims On Ke70

PWAU

Hey all Rollaclub Members,

So i have searched and searched online for wheel offset, maxium offset, ke70 offset etc etc and I'm banging my head against the wall trying to avoid putting up a thread to have

people say "use search button!!".. I have thrashed the search button HARD!!!!......

I have a pair of new 14x8.5 -18 and 14x9 -10 Watanabe Magnesium Rims i can pick up for a decent price... I need to know what its gonna take to fit them onto my KE70?

I want to try to avoid using bolt on flares and would much rather cut some front fenders and weld to the rear if i can..... Is it possible?. I'm happy to cut,roll,pump weld whatever need

to be done.... I really want these rims!... The car will be seeing the track in the future but for now its just to give the car a bit of attitude... I'm pretty much willing to do anything

suspension wise to make this happen.... I plan to stretch a 185/65 over them....

PLEASE HELP!!! The more advice i can get the less i will end up paying in the long run....

Also anyone with some front fenders for sale please let me know if ur willing to ship to perth at my cost....

Thanks...

Members dont see this ad

if you are going to use a 185...might as well just get a 7"

you need to do a bit of measuring.

compare your current wheels to your new ones with this

http://www.1010tires...tCalculator.asp

then go to the car with a ruler and check how they fit.

those sized wheels are pretty nuts, i don't belive you are going to be able to fit them without a lot of work.....

i had 15x7 +13 with 195/50 tyres (proper sized for the wheel) on the back of my ke70, and they JUST fit with oem arches and a slight roll..(note they never scrub)...assuming you are going to put the 9 -10's on the back, with proper sized tyres (225/235 wide is about 9"), you are going to need to find an extra 50mm of clearance out compared to my wheels. that wont be easy without something either welded on, or some bolt on guards.

Edited by ke70dave

Thanks for replies.... And yes 185 will fit.... I went on willtheyfit.com before righting thread and checked up againt my stock XX rims which i read was a +24....

John84ie surely those rears are sticking out the guards? and are they just rolled and pumped or have u cut them to flair more then bogged up??

If there a 14x9 -19 on the rear and there not rubbing i should have no problem?....

So if they can fit what else do i have to do besides weld front fenders onto the rear and pump and roll???