Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What To Put In My Ke30

Featured Replies

  • Author

What am I ment to read on that link? The car in unregistered and unroadworthy I'm fixing it back up too to drive it, I don't wanna put a turbo on it and I've had the all clear by Vicroads them self that I can put another motor in it and it dosent have to be the same as what's in it. And If they happen to change there mind witch I don't think they will coz I spoke to a superviser about all this.. I'll just sell the car! All I want to know is what are some good motors to put in the car!!! Is it that hard for you people to understand

hi Weggy,

 

I suggest you do a bit more research on what is allowed and not, even supervisers at these places probably don't know the laws propely, i know this after getting 17 answers to the same question, sometimes from the same person on different days.....

 

just reading on here:

 

http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home/Licences/GetYourPs/RestrictionsOnPs/Pplatedriversandprobationaryprohibitedvehicles.htm

 

prohibited for a p plater:

 

"has an engine that has been modified to increase the vehicle's performance (other than a modification made by the manufacturer in the course of the manufacture of the vehicle,or"

 

if they wont let you modify the standard one, i dare say they wont let you put a non factory one in.

 

i don't know the exact rules in vic, (and that vic roads website is somewhat useless) but up here we have to get all modifications certified, and the law is that p platers cannot drive cars that need certification, which puts all engine conversions in the illegal basket.

 

i would be absoluately certain you are allowed to do the modification before you even lift a spanner. and get whatever information in writing with someones signature on it.

 

most people are happy to tell you something, but ask them to put their signature on it, and suddently they get a whole lot more serious about the situation.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.