83 Ke70 Daily

Josh_04

hey got this to transfer all of my parts off my white one into, just a stock 5spd 4kc with a reconed motor about 80***ks ago, owned by an old guy before i got it, well looked after, original radio still works!

has a bit of rust in the back end, ie tyre well etc, so going to cut it out of the white one an weld into this one :)..

so far it has 35mm extended lca's, short stroke shocks, smaller springs ;), & the enkei ap's.

still to go in is the welded diff & exhaust, just waiting for this shitty weather to clear up then itll be in..

heres some pics..

latest pics have stodgies, as i got a flat on the rear on one of my buckled rims :(

post-8004-0-02564100-1336896734_thumb.jpg

post-8004-0-90271600-1336896254_thumb.jpg

post-8004-0-44240500-1336896690_thumb.jpg

guard hit like crazy, has been "modified" since though haha

post-8004-0-92168800-1336896102_thumb.jpg

post-8004-0-05322200-1336896156_thumb.jpg

post-8004-0-06041100-1336896055_thumb.jpg

Edited by Josh_04

Members dont see this ad

"..latest pics have stodgies, as i got a flat on the rear.." The classic excuse for stodgies on the rear haha. doesnt work in the world of Ke's mate ;)

And i think the mud took its toll on the white one haha, and you know this one wants a big fat ducktail boot lip!

haha nah its true! going down the highway an started getting all floaty, then realised the tyre wasnt only flat but the bottom of the shocky had come off too, slipped right off the bolt somehow?

nah the white one still loves life aha it could take plenty more, it really does lol I'm pov tho man!

Ahh alright haha, and has your shock bolts still got the big washer on them? thats weird.. and yeah after i get rid of a corolla or two I'm making up a decent size boot lip for mine haha :) she'll be sweet haha just after something a little different for the back.

Edited by BlueKsev

the exhaust snapped clean off, about half a foot down from the manifold, so now has the exhaust off the white one, still standard exhaust just with muffler removed & 2 inch straight pipe welded on...

an pretty keen on replacing this motor as it has a knock an is getting worse with the way i drive haha