Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4K Motor Needed!?!

Featured Replies

Anyone selling a good 4k or know where I can buy one from? Looked everywhere can't find one. Or know of another good motor to put in my ke55 that I can have on my p's

i have a good one. I'm in Canberra if thats any help

 

Darren

i got one but wont be for sale for another 2 weeks or so and I'm in hervey bay about 3 hours north of brissy :) 115xxx original kms bought the car off an old dude 0406339916

 

james :)

  • 2 months later...

Hi there, I got one in mine that I will be replacing with an SR20 only done 147000km, I'm located in Sydney . Let me know. 0417770962 .

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.