Ke25 F&r Shock Options

boost

Hi guys,

I'm looking at replacing both front and rear shocks on my ke25 as they both seem to be dead - horrible ride.

I'm planing on doing a AE86 swap in the future so I don't want to fork out heaps of cash on a set of shocks only to have to sell them off.

Are Pedders or KYB AGX shocks any good. I'm assuming you can get them specifically for the Ke25 or will it be under a different Toyota model ?

Also where can I get new dust boots ? The front shock boots have broken into a billion pieces!.

Cheers

Steve

Members dont see this ad

Do you know if the pedders insert will fit the ke25 and Ae86 struts Haydn ?

The pedders insert will fit a ke25 strut but wont fit an ae86 strut,there are alot of great shock options for ae86 struts

I'm slowly gathering the parts for the 86 upgrade.

The ke25 inserts are temporary only until i get all the upgrade parts, time to do the upgrade and most importantly finish my other project car so i can use it as a daily while the KE25 is off the road.

hey styler, I'm assuming the rx7 boots are to fit the original ke25 inserts ? Are they brand specific as well or will the boots fit all inserts ?

On the topic of 86 upgrade, what have people done in the past with the rears ? Do they convert the drums to disc and change to 4x114.3 ?