Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are The Bits Out Of This Hilux Worth Anything??

Featured Replies

Hey people I live out on a property and I was riding the quad around today, not looking for roo's with my dog ;) anyways I notices this old, hilux? And I went and had a chat to the fella and he is scraping the thing asap, he said I can have anything I want off it as the truck is going to come pick it up when ever they get time, so I was wondering if this diff is any good? I heard something about certain hilux diffs being rare?

 

post-7096-0-28023600-1339056058_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-61623300-1339056084_thumb.jpg

 

  • Author

Just realised its a bit hard to read, the gbox is a w50, and I'm guessing that is the diff code, g102?

Belive rn41 diffs are 1410mm wide so same width as #e70 diff? worth to measure.

 

A complete W50 could be usefull - keep driveshaft and clutch master as well

  • Author

Thanks for the reply, I'm going to get what I can out of it before it goes to the scrap yard, as the fella that works there owns a worked 18rg hilux, so I've gotta beat him to it lol, yea I had a bit of a search around and found heaps of info, they are the preferred conversion on ae71's as they are only 10mm wider.. which works out pretty damn good for me as I need my rims out a bit after doing the front on rear flare conversion..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.