Ae101 Corolla 4Age

SLY-20V

heres my ae101 corolla. i brought the car with the 4age 20v silvertop already in it. when i got this it had the following. green&black stripes, body kit, ugly chromies, and stupid number plates. since then i too the stripes off. put the stock bumpers back on, put 14" alloys on and got new number plates. my future plans are to lower it all around get a nice set of black 16s. its just my daily atm and any positive feedback would be great to point me in the right direction.

post-15515-0-23861800-1340437098_thumb.jpg

post-15515-0-78655600-1340437219_thumb.jpg

post-15515-0-79671700-1340437236_thumb.jpg

post-15515-0-72432100-1340437250_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

when i get the right suspenion set up and a tune, running bit shit atm, i wanna take it to a track day and drag day to see what it goes like already flogs v6 commos excels most N/A subarus ive come across, civics etc people just think its a stock standard corolla

when i get the right suspenion set up and a tune, running bit shit atm, i wanna take it to a track day and drag day to see what it goes like already flogs v6 commos excels most N/A subarus ive come across, civics etc people just think its a stock standard corolla

thats nothing to boast about :harhar:

but in reality it looks like you have done a decent job de-ricing the car