My Keto, 10 Years, 110K And Finally Going Dori

rollindeep

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I got those cheap and new, nothing like rims in bags ;-) got bout 6 other sets I slowly have gathered for my track beast, its a Nissan (don't hit me :-/) besides, aside from engine $$ I'm having to go back over the whole car amf fix all the F^£K¥D UP DUMB 'Yeah this is cool' stuff I did when I was 15, that in actual fact DOESN'T even look decent now that I'm straight more than 5% of my day :-/ I'm seeing other builds amf I feel bad I can't give you guys stripped Interior shots and rust repair, but thankfully, this car knows NO RUST!!

Downside is some old wank rolled back into me on west tce yesterday before work and pretty much everythings come to a halt due to a smashed bumper/popped bonnet/cable-tied indicators and to top it off the quote is going through the roof.... It WAS banged up by me ages ago and left with multiple colours on the front, but now, thanks to deaf senile old codgers from rich areas my old 'decent but ugly' repair will be turned overrated once again!!