August 3, 201214 yr comment_619351 Hey all, I was thinking the other day about an engine swap in my old corona and realized that it is hydro clutch from factory. Due to the reduculos prices for pedal boxes from AE/TE rolla's could the XT variant be viable option (less the 4AGE tax). If anyone was keen to throw me a few measurements of mounting points and slave positioning, i could have a look at my rig and see if this could be 'doable' option for those who can't find the elusive ae71 pedal box. Cheers Hayden Report
August 4, 201214 yr comment_619396 I would say it could work with some modding even if it does look different to a a/te one. I would try to get some pictures of both side by side and compare but if you got one for nothing or next to nothing you would just try to mod it to fit. Report
August 4, 201214 yr Author comment_619404 I don't have an AE one handy, hence the thread, i did a quick search and found nothing on the matter, I'm just exploring the possibilities for others as almost every old wrecker has an xt but most will not have an ae/ ae pedal box Report
August 4, 201214 yr comment_619410 Just compare it to a ke70 one, they're the same as ae71 besides the hydroness Report
August 4, 201214 yr Author comment_619489 I don't have any ke/ae gear. i was posting this up for the benefit of others / to gain measurements and compare with what i have. Measured up the mounting points.100mm tall and 70mm wide, also break booster and clutch master are also alighned horizontally Edited August 5, 201214 yr by Chillin Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now