Xt130 Pedal Box For 4Agx Conversions?

Chillin

Hey all,

I was thinking the other day about an engine swap in my old corona and realized that it is hydro clutch from factory. Due to the reduculos prices for pedal boxes from AE/TE rolla's could the XT variant be viable option (less the 4AGE tax).

If anyone was keen to throw me a few measurements of mounting points and slave positioning, i could have a look at my rig and see if this could be 'doable' option for those who can't find the elusive ae71 pedal box.

Cheers Hayden

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

I would say it could work with some modding even if it does look different to a a/te one. I would try to get some pictures of both side by side and compare but if you got one for nothing or next to nothing you would just try to mod it to fit.

I don't have an AE one handy, hence the thread, i did a quick search and found nothing on the matter,

I'm just exploring the possibilities for others as almost every old wrecker has an xt but most will not have an ae/ ae pedal box

• Upvote 1

I don't have any ke/ae gear. i was posting this up for the benefit of others / to gain measurements and compare with what i have.

Measured up the mounting points.100mm tall and 70mm wide, also break booster and clutch master are also alighned horizontally

Edited by Chillin