Ke25 Panels

Ke25 ray

Hi all I have just picked up a ke25 4k 5spd corolla unlic. Planning to do it up but it needs fenders and bonnet...can someone please tell me if ke20 panels fit? And is there a difference between Australian and Japan bonnet?if you have any panels let me know. Wa preferred

Members dont see this ad

You need all the early stuff, or all the late stuff. Essentially early is flat front, late is pointed as above. You can't realistically mix and match as it looks stupid, thus you need the grille too. I have a late grille in my for sale post at the moment if you want to see whatthey look like. There are also early and late under grille garnishes, different corner trims and so on.

Yep I agree that looks best. My mate picked up the panels for me on the weekend. Some how ended up with ke20 boot lid which doesn't fit! The bonnet is a good late model one so i need reassurance the new old stock fenders on eBay will fit cos I'm on the other side of the country!