Track Ksev

iwontarolla

Found this seat and harness in the back of one of our old work vans. Think I must of stashed them in there, should be good for now. Don't know weather I would be aloud to run the harness still but yeah.

D28C855B-E54B-4D5A-A2AC-309346EE8D24-4094-0000021B2802BCA9_zpsa604d681.jpg

This is also getting my 7afe put in it, got a gt25 ball bearing turbo coming. Ideally I wanted a disco potato. This one should be extremely quick spooling and shouldn't die of overly much. Don't know how much boost I can actually run, but work that out when it's set up. The 7afe at the moment is bare motor just going to clean it up. If it goes pop it goes.

Trying to find a half decent gearbox that isn't going to hurt the wallet but be pretty strong. Doesn't have to fit cause ill make it fit. Any ideas?

Little undecided about the plenum to, either keep the stock one and hope it helps with supplying torque down low or I go down the custom road.

Plan with the engine isn't to have it high revving. But to have strong low and mid torque.

Members dont see this ad