September 8, 201214 yr comment_625710 Hi all, Recently purchased a set of these: Now I've done a fair bit of searching and still havn't got a strong idea of how to wire these up. Mounting is straight forward, but if anyone has experience with these particular mirrors it would be muchly appreciated if you could point me in the right direction. After coming across this article: http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Upgrades:Corona_Power_Mirrors_into_late_KE70/AE71 I've got a basic understanding of how power mirrors are wired in older Toyotas. Now would something like: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-AVENSIS-MK1-MIRRORS-CONTROL-SWITCH-84870-05020-98903221000-1998-2003-/290609734407?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a9b0a307#ht_2680wt_1163 Work as intended? I havn't got the mirrors in the mail yet, but would like to order in a switch ahead of them arriving to speed up things. Thanks for reading, Matt~ Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_625718 I'd say any old toyota power mirror button would work, I have a Corona one for when I wire up my power mirrors. I wouldnt even worry about buying off eBay just go to a wreckers. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now