September 22, 201214 yr comment_628173 Hey my mate bought a ke16 with out a fuel tank and no locking parts like latches . I need photos of the tank ,spare tire hanger ,tailgate locks and where the rear seat locks in . I think ke26 parts are similar from photos that i found searching the site Any help would be great Thanks Greg Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_628186 I have a KE18 I can take some pictures tomorrow. What do you mean by tailgate locks? Report
September 22, 201214 yr Author comment_628194 I mean a photo of inside the rear panel where the lock is bolted to the tail gate, If you can with out to much trouble the out side would be ok. Have you replaced the rear shocks on your wagon because we don't have any and are having trouble finding the part numbers? Greg Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_628196 Ive only just bought it. Ill take some snaps for you tomorrow. If I can find/see a part number on the shocks Ill let you know. Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_628322 Got a few don't know if they help. Too busy with my other car sorry, let me know if you need more specific pictures. Report
September 23, 201214 yr Author comment_628359 Those photos are great thanks Got the motor running today and made a ke20 exhaust fit with some old extractors i had out the back Greg Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now