Ke1X Quarter Glass And Roof Liner Removal

you_nes

Almost finished tearing my car down for the panel beaters but a couple of things remain that I'm not sure how best to remove.

Roof Liner appears to be bonded to the steel in a few places like around the door openings, and goes under the front window rubber too. is this usual? how do you remove without tearing/ stretching?

Quarter glass seems like it should be obvious but I can't seem to figure it out... any hints?

Thought id ask you guys how to (or how not to) go about taking these out before I made a hash of it.

Cheers

Members dont see this ad

yup,

little triangle glass (quarter glass, valance glass, vent window and the English even call it a windwing apparently.. according to wiki)

When you say there's a screw or two in the channel, do you mean in the vertical between the quarter and main glass or in the diagonal at the top?

And as for the roof liner, is it also glued at the front under the window rubber (as in do you need to have the front window out to remove it?)

yeah there are three screws under the rubber and two behing the door cards as Jono said.. Just wanted to add tho while you are doing this you will be taking most of the door apart might as well run n get the bailey chanel rubbers as well.. I didnt do it first time around so it will be smart to do it now..

The roof is glued on under the rubber soooo id say yes you will need to take the glass out..