October 11, 201213 yr comment_631331 hey people, i am currently trying to get my efi sorted on my 4age bigport, but i am having some problems.. and now my plans for the motor have changed and id like to go carbi. whats the deal with a dizzy, do i have to replace it with a carbi one or can i change the internals or can i leave it as it is? also I'm going twin webbers, is there any special requirements/mechanical work needed that i should know about other than removing the throttle body/intake? and is there anything else i need to change other than those 2 things? Report
October 11, 201213 yr comment_631362 This should tell you everything you need to set it up: http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=359 This should help you tune it: http://www.club4ag.com/faq_and_tech_pages/Carburators_4A-GE.htm Report
October 11, 201213 yr comment_631367 I have a 5k electronic distributor that has been modified to suit 4age that I will sell Send me a pm for more details Report
October 12, 201213 yr comment_631380 I would persevere with EFI. Bite the bullet and buy the three looms, ideally from a zenki AE86, from Yahoo Japan. Won't cost much and will likely solve your issues. Report
October 12, 201213 yr Author comment_631502 I'm looking at a possible supercharger later on. an after market loom and computer would be costly and I'm finding it hard to sort the efi as my rolla was orginally carbi before i converted it. i have been offered a twin webber kit and dyno tunig for $400. Report
October 12, 201213 yr Author comment_631503 also, what about all the plugs, like the two on the back of the engine, would i just unplug them from the loom or?? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now