Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm In Thailand They Have Heaps Of Cool Toyota Stuff

Featured Replies

hey guys in thailand any of yousknow where they buy all there cool toyota stuff? as i have 1: my ke70 racecar and 2: my 09 toyota hilux and they have like mad front bumper bars and everything

Yeah mate is over there atm pretty cheap genuine wheels!

I didn't find as much good stuff as I was expecting when I was over there. A lot of it is cheap knock off gear. Although I was looking for more old school period stuff rather than ricey crap. I had a look at the Vorachat Markets which were OK. Got some older school Momo gear. Supposedly Cheing Kong is OK behind MBK and probably easier to get to.

  • Author

I seem a ke70 as I rode past it on a motor bike the wheels where like a meter wide haha looked mental, it's mad riding there are no rules at all. And red lights are just a precaution

That's why so many tourists get hurt :)

 

Try Cambodia, that's something else!

Edited by snot35

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.