Ae71 Indicator Issue...

Hi all,

My indicators are flashing at irregular speeds intermittently mainly when signaling left. Occasionally it does it when turning right, it will be flashing at a normal speed then speed up, i have noticed it changes only some times when turning right and other times it changes speed without turning the wheel. Just wondering if its my flasher unit or wiring gremlins? :hmm:

When the hazard lights are on they both flash at the correct speed and the globes are fine as far as I'm aware, as i have replaced one already!

thanks for the help!

Edited by Twincam16seca

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

Just an update both indicators were flashing too fast but now the left indicator has mysteriously fixed itself, so this morning i gave the right side a bit of a nudge and nothing happened, so i grabbed the wiring from the back and gave it a wiggle...still nothing, so I gave the loom a pull towards the indicator and it has decided to work, so still no idea what it is/was exactly but they work now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...