October 30, 201213 yr comment_634346 http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/st-kilda/cars/2005-nissan-pulsar-sedan/1007374478# If the link doesn't work, it's a 2005 Pulsar Sedan with 120,000km and it looks super clean. Now, it's in my price range and it's a car that I wouldn't really be doing anything to besides just driving around and keeping neat. Value for money? Report
October 30, 201213 yr comment_634380 pass, unless your willing to pretend you stole it for shits and giggles whenever anyone asks about it :P honestly though, if it runs well I guess it could be good choice, pain free transport. Report
October 30, 201213 yr comment_634390 My wife and I use a pulsar (96) as our daily. Pretty unemotional to drive, but gets us from a to b reasonably economically. They're up there with the corolla for stress free driving, but I don't believe the engines can cop as much abuse. If its been well maintained and runs smoothly, then give it a look. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now