Sam's Ae112R

Kid-Ae

Haha they're fantastic for roadworthies. Just unsure what size wheels to go when the ute sells.

They auto is alright, it's no manual for the way you can just keep pulling revs to get all that power down, but it has no problem keeping up with traffic.

Thanks Stu, it's the most well looked after car ive ever owned.

Dummy fitting my Kicker slimline sub soon, will take some pics and put them up. Going to mount it against the back of the back seat as it 'should' sit there nicely and have minimal interference with the remaining boot space.

What size speakers are in the front doors? 4"? 5"?

Members dont see this ad

Thanks Stu, it's the most well looked after car ive ever owned.

No worries. I'd say its very, very well looked after. One of my good friends mum has one with 75,000km and its still not quite as clean as this. Previous owners must have almost been excessive compulsive on cleaning it!!

Little things like the door jambs and under the hatch seal are even clean. It's spent its life garaged so it's been away from the elements. Poor thing must hate being at my house having to sleep under a tree.

So instead of testing the sub mount i ended up detailing the motor of the ute a little to make sure it's clean for sale.

Need to work out how the stereo comes out.