Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Downshift Meet 25Th November

Featured Replies

Most people I know don't like getting defected so they don't go.

 

I don't understand how this happens, I took my 30 to heaps of meets, drove her everywhere and never got a full over considering how complex it was, been to a few DS meets and never see anyone being defected, is there like an underground thing?

I don't understand how this happens, I took my 30 to heaps of meets, drove her everywhere and never got a full over considering how complex it was, been to a few DS meets and never see anyone being defected, is there like an underground thing?

 

The number of cops in the area for Downshifts meets seems to be increasing, Probably because it gets plastered every so every man and his dog knows. So know all the dickheads love to do stupid shit. Ei what happened a few months ago so clown crashed his rx7 out the front.

So cops are everywhere now, Not at the meet but everywhere around it.

Never been defected, and the only times I;ve seen someone get pulled over was for skids/and/or there car was complete pig (serves them right) i'll be going in the Skyline.

Might park next to Stenzel in the 18.

 

 

:ban:

 

I took the 18 to a few meets, if you look on the orum theres a few pics of it.

Well I'll see you there if you go. shouldn't be hard to find me just look for the number plates ha.

Lots of cars there, only a handful of of ke corollas though. Someone was there with a ke1x/ke2x (not too sure) with a 4agte stuffed into it, that was probably my pick of the lot haha.

Pics or ban

 

There'll be some on their site I hope! My phone camera wasn't going to do it justice :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.