November 20, 201213 yr comment_637092 Just want some info on how to install my quad lights to my ke70. Never done it and I'm learning as I go, really would like to get it right first time. Report
November 20, 201213 yr comment_637098 If that's your KE70 in your signature then the lights will not fit properly. Quadlights only fit on flat-front KE70s, even then they don't fit without cutting stuff. Edited November 20, 201213 yr by rian Report
November 26, 201213 yr Author comment_637868 yes it's a slant front but I have done a flat front conversion and these suckers are going on 1 way or another. Report
November 26, 201213 yr comment_637870 You'll need to weld in a flat front rad support or make up some sort of brackets/mounts then. Report
November 26, 201213 yr comment_637893 Just drill holes and bolt shit up, I don't know if that will actually work but sounds like the way I would do it. Report
November 26, 201213 yr comment_637898 That's how I made my flat front lights fit my slant front Rad support. Report
November 28, 201213 yr Author comment_638125 Cheers guys, will weld a rad support in, drill bash and bolt shit up. I was worried that I might need to cut some of the front out. Which would be very hard with limited tools. It's like rebuilding a car and all I have to use is a stick and stone but it's slowly coming together. Report
November 28, 201213 yr comment_638130 Yeah I would just drill holes in the right spot fit the outer trim bit to the light and put a dab of grease on the end of the studs on the lights and line them up might line up with a hole and just drill where the grease mark is. Report
November 29, 201213 yr comment_638152 You can change the rad support if you're anally retentive and enjoy making unnecessary work for yourself... Otherwise, read on... Rip the slanty front off, line up the quad buckets, drill holes. You'll need to elongate the existing holes in the support (by about 3cm) to plug in the outer headlights. That's it. As you can see, everything lines up just fine. Report
November 30, 201213 yr Author comment_638234 Fantastic thanks 7shades. Sounds easier I'll give it a go. Thanks Jake the grease idea is a good one. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now