Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fitment Questions

Featured Replies

Hey Guys,

 

I'm looking to get some new boots, but I'm being told conflicting information.

 

I'm going for a very aggressive, very stanced look on my KE70.

 

I wanted to get 15x8 -4 and 15x10 -12 Performance Wheel Superlites, however what I'm told is, the 10's on the rear with -12 offset will sit way too far outside my guards for me to lower it 'flush'.

 

I plan on running 195/50/15 and 205/50/15 respectively, so the tyres will be quite stretched, I know that much..

 

 

Has anyone had any experience with this, and is this information correct?

 

 

Cheers,

Ethan.

best way is to work it out yourself.

 

what wheels you got on the car atm?

 

figure out what size they are, punch them into this website:

 

http://www.1010tires...tCalculator.asp

 

and get the ruler out.

 

Those sizes are quite rediculous.

 

Standard ke70 wheels are 4.5" with +32. the 10" -12 will stick out an extra 114mm than that.

Edited by ke70dave

  • Author

I wanted to go for a staggered look, but that may not be possible. I was looking at getting bolt ons, but may just resort to 15x8 -4 all round. It'd still look tough I think.

With 15x8 -4 on the rear your gonna have to do a bit of guard work. Probably not bolt on flares but definitely gonna need to lip/pump them. 10" your into weld on/bolt on flare territory. Also remember you are increasing the track, and with those sizes it is an illegal increase (just saying, be prepared to be defected).

 

With the proper suspension set up the 15x8 will work without too much drama and minimal rubbing.

All you need is 15x8+0. Nothing higher then +11. +11 sits pretty flush with stand guards

my car is very low. 14x7 +11 all round with just rolling the lip on the inside (no faring outwards) the rim is exactly 3mm inside the guard. 185 60s scrub on every bump.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.