Ke35 With 4X110 Stud Pattern On The Back

Hillbilly

Hi I'm Ben and I'm here because I'm a Corolla-holic.

Recently I bought a KE35 Hardtop from Ipswich spare parts. What Ive done sofar is put an engine and gearbox in and got some Cheviot wheels. Everything went well until I tried to put the wheels on the back (the fitted on the front). I measured the rear stud pattern and found that it is 4x110 (what the ke1x/2x rollas had I think). It has a borg-warner diff. I want to use my wheels (at least eventually) and get my car on the road soon. I was thinking that I would get the roadworthy on 4x110 steelies if I can find any, and then do something about the stud pattern. What are my options here? stud pattern adaptors? ke30 axles? re drill and press new studs into the hub? new diff?

Any advice would be apreciated. Thanks

Members dont see this ad

People could have done anything, axles can be shortened if they are in fact too long. Its at the point where your descriptions arent good enough to help you.

AFAIK, you can fit ke30-55 axles in a ke20 borg diff to get 4x114.3 pattern so I don't see why couldn't swap them over the other way.

If your worried about lengths, pull out an axle and measure the length, diameter, and number of splines and give us some info to work from, rather than just arguing that it should be different without knowing exactly what you even have.

Someone must have installed a complete 20 rear.

Either swap a ke30 rear end back in or get some Mazda 13 inch steels from an early 323 or 626 for the rear and Corolla 13 inch steels for the front.

You are correct the 20 axles are shorter so its unlikely they would fit a 30 diff.