My Te31 Deluxe With 77K Original Miles!

brownevan

Members dont see this ad

original paint; a little maguires will go a long way....

i dunno about fender mirrors, I've got them on my KP and i like the classic vibe of the single driver mirror. definitely lowered, wheels, full exhaust (small and quiet) to start; we'll see how stock i can manage to keep her :)

slight update:

tumblr_mgi1ux95hR1r7f4cso1_500.jpg

I picked up SIX baby supra wheels (for 75 bucks and some KP taillights!! :)) from a new friend and fellow KP owner here in portland. 3 14x5.5's, and 3 13x5's. 4 of them were painted a volk style copper, and two need a re-finish pretty badly; but I cleaned up the four painted ones (by hand in the living room), and threw the 14's on some 185/60's, and put them on the car. they came with all four toyota center caps! The 13's (pictured) are gonna have to wait for some 185/60's before I put them on the TE.

they'll get high polished before the summer meets, but for now they look good and somewhat shiny.

Photos of the car soon..

I had those enkei sports clones on the corolla for a bit because I had them lying around; but they make the car look at little too "510" in my opinion; the 8 spoke baby supras will give it a more stately, toyota vibe. Those two sit there.. half refinished. the other two are still on the TE.

I'm gonna run it with narrow tires; tucked in neatly inside those huge corolla fenders, stock and somewhat old-school. but i'm definitely droppin the car at least 3 inches :)

the 14 rear/13 front staggered combo will look nice on the corolla; very subtle, and those 13's on some low profile tires are gonna look so good.

Edited by brownevan

tumblr_mgl5c2Py6E1r7f4cso2_500.jpg

The baby supra's won't fit without slight modification to the rim, or a recessed bolt on the outside of the drum brake; so i threw the enkei clones back on, and snapped a photo.

next, it's getting dropped. photos soon.

I removed the fake 2pc bolts and stripped the clearcoat from the rear wheels, and haven't got to the front yet. what do you think, leave the bolts or put em' in the toolbox?