Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4Y Crank In 3T Block

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

I know this can be done, but has anyone on here actually fitted a 4Y crank to a 3T block?

 

If so, was there much work involved in doing the conversion@? ie: what rods, pistons, were

used. I assume it will need line boring? How much needed to be removed from the block to

allow it to fit.

 

What is the best bottom / top end combination to use? ie: 3TC/3TGTE bottom end, 2TGEU head?

 

Any help and horspower figures would be appreciated. This will be n/a and not turbo'd.

  • Author

Thanks mate, seen that info floating around in various forms on the net.

 

I think the 2tgeu head is the way to go from what I understand. 3t block is a must.

 

BRD Racing quoted $5k USD for a 200hp engine with twin 45s. Bit of a bargain in my books as

I'm sure I couldn't build one for that sort of money!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.