Super Newb Here But Happy To Be Here.

slamburglar

Nice. Good to see another te31 on here. Yours has a lot more blue than mine. I am curious to see what you do with your suspension. I plan to lower mine 2" all around.

Awesome, Yeah i was super surprised it was actually that blue when i went to check it out. I am planning on picking up some mk1 (i think) mr2 struts for the front and then getting coilover sleeve welded on so i can have short stroke and get even lower up front. And 4" lowering blocks in the rear. Super excited to do it. Only lame thing is ive tried to join some of the us sites and for some reason i never get the confirmation confirmed by an admin. Lame sauce.

Members dont see this ad

Ya that would be 3tc G. I have the same issue with them. I think I may do the same front suspension as you.

4" lowering blocks!?!? will there be any suspension travel left? or will the axle be held tightly aginst the bumpstops by the leafs?

Yeah ive looked into it since people on here have helped me out with it. Lol thats what I'm not 100% sure on. I was told 4" blocks was the most you can go without changing anything. Again only what ive been told and read. Ill pry start smaller and go from there. I'm super excited to get it lower. can't stand a lifted car lol. This i think is the only car ive had stock ride height for this long. Ive done coilovers....air ride...cup kits...no suspension. This one luckily for its sake i am going to do right and do coils/blocks. can't wait!

If you're keen to do the rear 'right' maybe look into getting your leaf springs reset and stiffened. Blocks arent really ideal.

^ True story. I found that our trying to keep up with some mates in the hills last weekend. Blocks are fine for cruising but they're a bit sketchy going around bumpy corners in the wet... Much cheaper though.