February 12, 201313 yr comment_647176 Hey all, I just went an found me a 3t wich is sitting on an engine stand ATM and I'd like to do as much work as possible and one major thing is setting it up for EFI. I'm sure someone has done it on here...any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Edited February 12, 201313 yr by bigblue Report
February 12, 201313 yr Author comment_647190 Thanks ^^^ Just curious on engine management also cheers! Report
February 13, 201313 yr Author comment_647199 I would like to venture down the turbo path. Cheers. Report
February 13, 201313 yr comment_647205 You can use the exhaust manifold from a 3TGTE. And adapt a 2TG efi inlet for a "factory" look . Or. Use the BRD style inlet and a custom exhaust from Boost manifolds . The inlet from OJ performance looks cool . Ian. Edited February 13, 201313 yr by Ical Report
February 13, 201313 yr Author comment_647214 You can use the exhaust manifold from a 3TGTE. And adapt a 2TG efi inlet for a "factory" look . Or. Use the BRD style inlet and a custom exhaust from Boost manifolds . The inlet from OJ performance looks cool . Ian. Thanks for the info! extremely helpful..also found out an sr20 exhaust manifold suits a 3tgte so I'll head down that path for sure. Just wondering what sort of ECU management people are using? Cheers Report
February 16, 201313 yr comment_647635 I have a 3teu intake assembly in Perth I am thinking of selling, same as this one: http://www.toycrazy.net/tech/3tte/3tte.html Let me know if your keen. Cheers, Pete Report
February 16, 201313 yr comment_647638 A DCOE Weber or solex style intake with efi throttle bodies would be the go. http://www.efihardware.com/products/c57/4-Cyl-Throttle-Body-Kits like this. Cheers Ian Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now