Panelvan Exclusive Problems.

B-Lugg

I'm finally starting to make my Panno look a little neater whilst saving/sourcing all my 4AGE bits and pieces.

I've run into a couple of problems.

First off being the windows in my doors. I want to install some fender mirrors which then means changing to the 'full' window after I take out the out mirrors.

Are the windows the same size as regular KE/AE's? Will they bolt in correctly due to the doors being longer?

I am also planning on getting rid of my "Lap timer" and putting in a tacho dash, although I have been told by a couple of people that the wiring may be different... if anyone could let me know of the deal there or direct me to a link that out be great. (I am also looking to buy a fully functional Tacho dash, so if you have one holla @)

If there is any Panno owners out there with some hints and tips to do with anything, I would love to learn more.

Cheers.

Members dont see this ad

Panno dash clusters are wired different so you will need to rewire it to make the tacho dash work.

As for the mirrors you can get plastic blanking plates that go over the holes, I'm 99% sure they never came with door mounted mirrors so theres no 'full glass' you can install. Normal sedan,wagon glass is too short.

That looks top notch. I'll check ebay and stuff over the next few days.

If I come up empty handed I'll probably have a crack at making some. If that fails I'll throw you a sixer to make a pair?

Did you make the entire insert again or just cover over the original bracket thing?

• 3 months later...

Blanking plates for mirrors are easy to get for the left side. Lots of base model AE71's had mirror on the drivers door only and blanking plate passenger side. Same goes in the USA only their passenger side is our drivers so jump on to 3TCgarage and get a wanted ad up. Pretty helpful guys from my experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my dash in a couple of weeks ago, everything has decided to work perfectly which is awesome. I had the thought today to simply upload a set of photos of the retired plugs, that way people can just copy the photo instead of having to decipher the guides and stuff.

Started to try to track down some blanking plates, if not ill just make some up :).