Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bored This Sunday - Brizzylyf

Featured Replies

Hey folks, work keep sending me up to brizzy plant to sort stuff out. I'm flying up for another two week stay today and will no doubt want something to do on this coming weekend. I'm staying near story bridge and don't have a hire car. Any suggestions welcomed or if someone wants to organise a cruise even better. Alternatively if you need help with a project car, come get me and I'll give you a hand. I'm a fitter/welder so I'd be better off helping rather than wasting time stuck in an apartment.

 

K

GO.

  • Author

C'mon folks I'm staying in a shared apartment with crazy folk and need an out. Don't let me go back to Melbourne thinking you have no car scene...

 

We have a car scene, only cool dudes allowed though....

 

But seriously I have nothing car related this weekend.

story bridge hotel

 

the victory

 

chalk hotel

 

smack them up for beers

 

otherwise cars cruise through now and then and the tunnels, so wait for the blast afte leaving harrys diner

  • Author

I'm across the road from story bridge hotel, already thrashed that pub and my liver. Was kinda hoping to stop drinking just for the weekend and do something a bit more normal. ie: car related. If nobody wants help with a project car I'll go out exploring. I could possibly end up driving 'shudders the fancy fairmont' on the weekend because my crazy work colleague bought a car yesterday so there's a vacant company car...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.