April 29, 201313 yr comment_654696 Can any other model extractors fit a KE10? maybe KE20? Can anyone confirm eitherway? Cheers. Report
April 29, 201313 yr comment_654700 The hurricane ones I have were for a ke20, bolt on no problems http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-COROLLA-KE20-KE70-1-1LT-1-3LT-HURRICANE-EXTRACTORS-/160863955134?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25743d28be&_uhb=1 Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_660884 i was also thinking of getting headers/ extractors, but for $250-350 is it worth it.. how much more power can we get?? Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_660899 Ask your local exhaust shop. I paid $215 a few weeks back for Hurricanes! Teq they don't add much by themself, you need a few hundred dollars more spent on a sports exhaust all the way through, inch & 3/4 or 2". Then a better carb and a cam grind to put it all together. However the overall package is chalk and cheese to a stock motor setup. Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_660908 I will have a set of hurricanes for sale at the all toyota winterfest Brand new looking for $200 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now