Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1979 Ke38 Wagon

Featured Replies

I currently own a 79 KE38 wagon

Specs:

  • 4K
  • 5 Speed
  • Stock Diff
  • Weber Carby

Body Mods:

  • Shaved passenger side lock
  • Shaved rear door handles
  • Shaved Rear side boot windows

post-18012-0-05403400-1371514382_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-53458100-1371514398_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-08473200-1371514420_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Got some New 13x6 Jelly bean Mags this weekend for $180

Also got a Carby filter and housing from Redline Performance

And thanks to Jesse Howie Photographics for the awesome shots of my KE38 with its new tread

post-18012-0-20210500-1371514720_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-92463600-1371514738_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-47605100-1371514815_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-51806000-1371514833_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-18265400-1371514846_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-10178800-1371514905_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-33109800-1371514916_thumb.jpg

welcome mate..!

 

i have a soft spot for these..!

love it

  • Author

cheers man :) there good little cars :)

I'm pretty sure there's a thread on here about this car if I'm right? This looks pretty clean what's the future plans?

  • Author

yeh, the wagon used to belong to SLO-030, and I bought it off him! plans would possible be, get that front left quarter panel painted, fix up all the rust bits, and fix up the inside, needs some roof lining.

plans would possible be, Sell this secksee beast to NERFBATT!!

 

FIX'T

 

 

:-P

Edited by nerfbat

  • Author

haha not for sale yet mate!! hope fully this little wagon will be with me for years to come :)

I'm jokes mate..!

keep thing thing for life :-)

  • Author

yeh I know aha!! yeh man I will :) I'm in love with it

yeh, the wagon used to belong to SLO-030, and I bought it off him! plans would possible be, get that front left quarter panel painted, fix up all the rust bits, and fix up the inside, needs some roof lining.

 

This thing Pings along alright. This was demonstrated to me when Ryan come over to Victoria 2.5 years ago.

 

Get all those things fixed up, and you'll be right for a Long time. If you have the time and effort, you can make your own roof lining using an old template, and some Materials from Spotlight.

 

All the best with it.

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by JJT036

  • Author

cheers mate :) yeh I saw the videos on youtube of him and the KE55 doing loops :) love those videos :) just want to get the wagon on the road and get a job, then ill start doing a lot more things to it :) yeh roof lining will be last of my priority :) does anyone know whether is a defect to have no roof lining???

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

She is finally registered :) should be seeing her on the streets of Adelaide now :)

suhweet mate..!

 

pics yo..!

 

:-)

  • Author

Yeh :) will put pics when I get home on the computer :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.