What Parts Should I Get On My New Ke70?

ketowagz

Hey guys, I'm getting pretty bored of the hassle free life of owning a reliable economical fwd hatchback and I am tempted to buy a ke70 again. I have a basic full list of things i want to do i'd just like to get opinions on which parts to use so hopefully you guys will share some stories of the parts you've used and effectiveness etc. So basically this is in mind for my build (also keeping in mind money isn't a major factor but would preferably like to keep the build cost to a minimum.

I'd hope to get a corolla with a 4a-c

I'd like to get a lumpy cam to make it have some more torque (any opinions of parts you've used)

extractors and exhaust system (opinions on parts and size)

some sort of twin side draft carb setup (opinions)

maybe a port and polished head

And lowered fairly low (opinions on setups of springs/coilovers)

And really anything else anyone can think of to make the car better would be helpful :)

Also i'm interested in getting roof racks for it as it would be my daily drive and more space to put shit the better. I'm after a particular style of roof rack the old school basket style often found on old pajeros and other 4x4s etc.

Really the most help i could get on this the better. the only ke70 i've owned was already 4age'd when i got it so i'm fairly new to the modifications of the standard 4k and 4a-c engine.

Thanks heaps, Claudio

Members dont see this ad