Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need Help With Mounting Ke70 Chrome Bumpers

Featured Replies

hi everyone

 

just ordered some new ke70 chrome bumpers for my flat front and was wondering the best way to mount them.

Picture's would be much appreciated as i don't have them yet.

 

i understand alot of people mod their own from the original mounting brackets just want to how and the best way of doing this is.

 

Thanks any thing will be helpful

If I were doing it again, I would just go to Bunnings and buy some aluminium lengths in various sections, I'd also buy a drill and hacksaw/grinder if I didn't already have one. Then I'd just sit down and figure out how I could bend, drill and bolt all the pieces of aluminium together to make new brackets. I've seen people semi-successfully ziptie their bumpers bars on, so I can't see why you couldn't just make new brackets with aluminium, or mod the original ones to suit the new bumper bars.

You just need to have a good look at the original brackets and see what needs to change in order for the new bumpers to fit, then make those changes, either with welding or bolting new bits or metal onto the existing brackets, or starting from scratch.

i modded the old brackets stole the design off a mate, i have pics, i'll try find em and throw them up tomorrow.

  • Author

Thats mate that would be awesome

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.