Need Help With Mounting Ke70 Chrome Bumpers

Eke7082

hi everyone

just ordered some new ke70 chrome bumpers for my flat front and was wondering the best way to mount them.

Picture's would be much appreciated as i don't have them yet.

i understand alot of people mod their own from the original mounting brackets just want to how and the best way of doing this is.

Thanks any thing will be helpful

Members dont see this ad

If I were doing it again, I would just go to Bunnings and buy some aluminium lengths in various sections, I'd also buy a drill and hacksaw/grinder if I didn't already have one. Then I'd just sit down and figure out how I could bend, drill and bolt all the pieces of aluminium together to make new brackets. I've seen people semi-successfully ziptie their bumpers bars on, so I can't see why you couldn't just make new brackets with aluminium, or mod the original ones to suit the new bumper bars.

You just need to have a good look at the original brackets and see what needs to change in order for the new bumpers to fit, then make those changes, either with welding or bolting new bits or metal onto the existing brackets, or starting from scratch.