Melb. Mini Meet And Cruise. 7 Nov Thursday Night(S).

TE278U

Hi Melbournians and lucky visitors,

Catch public transport, bring your Classic Corolla or other interesting car/bike to The Kebab Joint in Springvale on Thursday night 7/11/13

Winter has "coiled over" and Spring has "sprung"... see what i did there? -> Bad pun indeed. :yes: (no more I promise.)

Time: 7:30pm - 9pm or later if we're still there

Place: The Kebab Joint. Corner Springvale Rd and Princes Hwy, Springvale.

Bring: Classic Corolla, Cool other Toyota, Any interesting other car/bike if you can't bring a toyota. :)

All welcome, please no anti-social behaviour in the carpark or as you arrive/leave.

depending on how many people rock up and what the general consensus is, a mini cruise may be arranged for afterwards.

I'll try to have one of these first Thursday night of the month.

if it's looking like shite weather, it may be postponed til the week after.

Edited by TE278U

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the police be in attendance? I'm long overdue for a yellow sticker. ^ You have one post and it "coincidentally" just so happens to be in a meet up thread, so naturally suspicions are raised.

Edited by shiryo

Awesome turnout last night, weather turned out good and some great cars attended including some I wouldn't have guessed in a hundred years would rock up.

If anyone has photos that they can put up, that would be awesome.

we had ke10, ke15, ke20 (x2), ke30, ke70, panda ae86 levin notchback, ep starlet, caldina, Hendo's skyline, a swedish moosemobile, then later in the night a corolla was swapped for a honda before a leisurely cruise up and over mt. dandenong.

on the way back down, a Nissan Patrol joined in the fun and we had a chat at the servo down the road where they told us none of their mates liked going out cruising anymore, so they were glad when they saw us out and joined in.

I'd like to run another one of these soon, hopefully every 3-4 weeks unless people want more.

Thanks again to all who came and for making it a great night.

I think I proved I'm not a cop. Nice to meet everyone. I'd say it was a good night

great to meet you, thanks for coming along with your fantastic ke10, can't wait to see some more of it.

start a 'my ride' thread and fill us in on your plans for it.

• 3 weeks later...