October 1, 201312 yr comment_668202 Hi Melbournians and lucky visitors, Catch public transport, bring your Classic Corolla or other interesting car/bike to The Kebab Joint in Springvale on Thursday night 7/11/13 Winter has "coiled over" and Spring has "sprung"... see what i did there? -> Bad pun indeed. :yes: (no more I promise.) Time: 7:30pm - 9pm or later if we're still there Place: The Kebab Joint. Corner Springvale Rd and Princes Hwy, Springvale. Bring: Classic Corolla, Cool other Toyota, Any interesting other car/bike if you can't bring a toyota. :) Contact: Dave 0422 328 332 All welcome, please no anti-social behaviour in the carpark or as you arrive/leave. depending on how many people rock up and what the general consensus is, a mini cruise may be arranged for afterwards. I'll try to have one of these first Thursday night of the month. if it's looking like shite weather, it may be postponed til the week after. Edited October 27, 201312 yr by TE278U Report
October 3, 201312 yr comment_668306 I'm new here but, I'm in! Nice to meet some other rolla owners Report
October 3, 201312 yr comment_668307 Will the police be in attendance? I'm long overdue for a yellow sticker. ^ You have one post and it "coincidentally" just so happens to be in a meet up thread, so naturally suspicions are raised. Edited October 3, 201312 yr by shiryo Report
October 3, 201312 yr Author comment_668326 I wouldn't think the cops will rock up, and even if they did, we shouldn't have any problems. Report
October 3, 201312 yr comment_668338 dougal is a definite, sweet as! Haha will see Long, depends if my other plans fall through. Report
October 3, 201312 yr comment_668374 I think I proved I'm not a cop. Nice to meet everyone. I'd say it was a good night Report
October 3, 201312 yr Author comment_668384 Awesome turnout last night, weather turned out good and some great cars attended including some I wouldn't have guessed in a hundred years would rock up. If anyone has photos that they can put up, that would be awesome. we had ke10, ke15, ke20 (x2), ke30, ke70, panda ae86 levin notchback, ep starlet, caldina, Hendo's skyline, a swedish moosemobile, then later in the night a corolla was swapped for a honda before a leisurely cruise up and over mt. dandenong. on the way back down, a Nissan Patrol joined in the fun and we had a chat at the servo down the road where they told us none of their mates liked going out cruising anymore, so they were glad when they saw us out and joined in. I'd like to run another one of these soon, hopefully every 3-4 weeks unless people want more. Thanks again to all who came and for making it a great night. Report
October 3, 201312 yr Author comment_668385 I think I proved I'm not a cop. Nice to meet everyone. I'd say it was a good night great to meet you, thanks for coming along with your fantastic ke10, can't wait to see some more of it. start a 'my ride' thread and fill us in on your plans for it. Report
October 3, 201312 yr comment_668386 Apologies to Evan for my paranoia haha. Was great to meet you guys, hopefully catch up again soon. Report
October 4, 201312 yr comment_668434 Dave, cheers for organising last night. Good crew and good mix of cars. Let's get even more people at the next one :) Report
October 7, 201312 yr comment_668692 Apologies to Evan for my paranoia haha. All good, I would have said the same thing :drevil: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now