March 17, 200620 yr comment_107400 In need of a t50 just wondering if anybody has one? or know of where i may be able to source one from? cheers leigh Report
March 17, 200620 yr comment_107439 Hey mate, i can source you all the gear you need. I just need to know how much you are will ing to spend, as I'm not parting with my spared right now. I can source you all the conversion gear, T50, Pedal Box and hydralic setup if you want them PM or SMS me You have my number. Jamie Report
March 19, 200620 yr comment_107575 hey mate i have 2 t50's 1 is for a 4a series motor and comes with a 4a motor and the other is out of a t18 tell me if your intrested cheers james Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now