Everything posted by pheonix83
-
Ke70 Modifications
put a 5K motor in it, or upgrade to a 4a motor and box
-
What Happened To My Thread
no it was me asking the tassie boys if they knew of any twinky ae82's around in tassie. clearly not intended to a wtb or wts, as i needed only answers from tassie people
-
What Happened To My Thread
Where the hell did my thread go, am i blind or has someone moved it. if its has been moved, it would have been nice to have been told where the hell it is.
-
Curent Cars For Sale In Tassie
yea, but now i got no time for shit. i have an sr20det i have to put in pulsar yet, and i still don't got time for that.
-
Curent Cars For Sale In Tassie
hey I'm gonna be selling my TA22 if your interested. don't need it now more now I'm getting a work car. got a 3tc 1.8 litre in and a custom clutch. Just ran out of rego but can be re-registered still
-
Ive Been Busy Little Boy
avenir gotta watch that engrish there Cam.
-
Spot The Rolla
ok will do man :)
-
18rg Intake Manifold
WHere in tassie are you. I can source you a second hand one if required
-
Wrecking, Ke35 Coupe
Hi guys I'm parting out my old ke35. here is the link. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7253
-
Show Me Qld
its more orange than red i suppose. Yea its a nice car. got a 2tg stroker in it, EFI with a wolf2d.
-
Show Me Qld
ARRRGGG. my brother keeps using my computer, and not logging out of his profiles. I hate that
-
Show Me Qld
I'm 22. and yes, talk instead of stare them out like you guys do. staring is just creepy.
-
Show Me Qld
man guys, went out on the piss in brissy last night. went home with a lovely 28 year old. fun times, good memories.
-
Show Me Qld
yea i went to ripleys and to infinity. Had fun. Checked out all the topless bathers.
-
Show Me Qld
How observant of u jip. Maybe you should be a police officer ;-) i walked all around surfers today. Was pretty cool
-
Show Me Qld
excusey, miss I seem to have dropped my contact lense Can you bend over and help my look. HEHEHE if only that would work
-
Show Me Qld
well ive decided I'm going to surfers paraside tomorrow, go hunt down some meter babes
-
Show Me Qld
hey guys. Just checked out bayside today. YAY. yea miller i saw you at paradise i think. i had my head hanging out the window checking out your car i was in a white VT Commy. what is everyones plans for the weekend. also is anyone keen for skirmish. I'm thinking of going friday. as they have a big booking and that means more people to shoot.
-
Show Me Qld
So is there anyone else on here that can help me out ?
-
Show Me Qld
yea that would be it i think. i think I'm just gonna roam around today, do a little perving. check out some cars. etc etc
-
Show Me Qld
Yea it was the orange one. so everyone is busy. bloddy hell, that sux for me
-
Show Me Qld
i got a friends camry or xt130 corona woohoo. so i got transport just need people to hang with.
-
Show Me Qld
I go back to tassie on the 16th. so i got a week here to relax. it would be cool if i had some like minded guys to hang with, plan on sinking a lot of piss. and have some fun.
-
Show Me Qld
Hey guys. I'm a fellow rollaclub guy from tassie and I'm on holidays in ormeau on gold coast right. and I'm looking for someone to show me around if anyone can help me out that would be great. my contact details are Jamie 0400905988 Would be nice to check out the rolla scene up here. saw a really nice ke35 today was a member of rollaclub too.
-
Ae71 Sprit
hahaha that pic of the ae71 is the same as my work car in side and out even the same strip up the side and i only payed $350 and it looks like i just came of the show room floor. well kind of :)