Everything posted by pheonix83
-
Wtb T50
Hey mate, i can source you all the gear you need. I just need to know how much you are will ing to spend, as I'm not parting with my spared right now. I can source you all the conversion gear, T50, Pedal Box and hydralic setup if you want them PM or SMS me You have my number. Jamie
-
5k And 5speed
well if you come and have a look you can see for your self what do you expect for $500 its goona have some problems the motor and box is allmost worth what I'm asking for the whole car and wheels and extractors
-
5k And 5speed
well its a 1984 ke70 wagon its white with some rust its the late model wagon with the high roof and shovel nose front motor has been in for about 2 months its got extractors and 2inch ex. 7 inch wide rebel mags with 2 new tyers. its got a 5speed box. it needs some little things doing to it but other than that it will make a good cheap to run work bus. it does about 7.5-8.0l to 100kms and will get up the out let at 110kms give me a call if you want a look at it
-
5k And 5speed
in mobray give me a call on 0409253213 and we will go from there
-
Motor For The Wagon!
2tg, as the 20 would be a bitch, have to convert the dizzy over and find all the rwd parts around. Then new fuel lines, and a surge tank. new fuel pumps. RWD Exhaust Manifold, modified engine mounts BLAH BLAH BLAH. and as i have stated before. IT has to be old school. I'm sorry but you have a legacy to uphold here.
-
Corolla Parts
What bottom end parts are you after ?
-
Motor For The Wagon!
that was me that said go for the 2t. actually a 2tg if you can find one. or a 3tc if your desperate. they are more interesting than a 4a, and the conversion is easier. you can pickup 2t,3t,2tg engines and parts cheap if you look around. the hardest thing is gearboxes, thats why I'm stocking up on them. and whats better is you can make a hybrid 3tg, 1.8lt twin cam. from the outside its a 1600cc, hehe.