Ive Been Busy Little Boy

1ggtelola

Members dont see this ad

just saw a pic of your pulleys, one of which had nevo written on it...how much more psi were you spinning out of you sc12???

nice work on the turbo conversion...as for that sensor that came off the inlet of the gze, but won't fit anywhere on the ge inlet...the gze used to switch on the supercharger but thottle position right..?? well they did in the aw11, you gave it a certain amount of throttle and a supercharger light came on, viola, you had psi...i'm thinkin maybe it's the switch for that...not 100percent sure tho...

with that crank pully and stock charger pully he was geting 10psi with a trust cooler

its for sale if you can swap with a stock craNK PULLY

yea rob the ta22 has been sitting there 4 like since we picked it up for your brother hehe oh yea i got some new wheels for my rolla there 13x7 superlights same as yours but with a gun metal center

By far the best car is the one in the corner without a roof :dance:

Nice car mate, very nice, the thing will go f@$kin' hard when finished (the 4AGZE CSi, not the shell :abuse:)...

Anyway, I'll head back to my forums now :lolcry: