November 5, 201312 yr Author comment_671058 Went to bmw to suss out the previous colour that I mentioned and found was a little to dark so went a shade lighter. Need to get onto cutting out rear guards and welding Wheels & Quad lights on there way. And Might of lined up a 4k-e Report
November 11, 201312 yr Author comment_671541 First pair arrived today ! Hopefully second come tomorrow. Edited November 11, 201312 yr by Spencer Report
November 13, 201312 yr Author comment_671708 ALL I CAN SAY IS DO NOT ʞ©$ɟING USE "Courier Please" BULLSHIT COMPANY. Holding thumbs my second pair arrives and have not been "lost in process" but I can't even get hold of anyone that works there and they don't respond to my emails Report
November 18, 201312 yr Author comment_672019 Finally ! Left have been polished and restore , right are still Jdm'z fresh Report
November 20, 201312 yr Author comment_672188 Toyota was so Jewish with the hosing to the fuel tank. nearly impossible to put the tank back in with out extending some of the hoses Report
December 3, 201312 yr Author comment_672989 I want to finish body work first then start thinking of a engine conversion and all that jazz. Report
December 4, 201312 yr Author comment_673022 I like these flares . hmm Edited December 4, 201312 yr by Spencer Report
December 15, 201312 yr Author comment_673629 Not much to report as of yet. Had a sanding disc explode while doing some work around the KE and it cut my finger straight to the bone. But should stop me from working on it over the Holidays once is a bit more healed. Report
December 17, 201312 yr Author comment_673776 After playing on photoshop and getting close to the bmw blue I thought it wouldnt work, the blue felt to new for the car and made it look cheap. So i settled for a deep burgandy red which i got some today and did 1 test coat, will look better with more coats. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now