Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Converting Standard Ke30 Front Hubs To Ford 5 Stud

Featured Replies

Hi I have been looking into convering my 1978 ke30 from 4 stud to a ford 5 stud for the plain reason I want to fit a set of 5 spoke 5 stud 17" show wheels and also want some 300mm front disc brakes too what is the best and easiest way to convert it to 5 stud hubs front only without fabrication work

 

Or does any1 no of good japanese coilovers with 5 stud hubs and 300mm disc brake set up with 4 piston callipers I'm after a direct bolt in sort of thing don't want to have to fab anything

 

Planing on putting 4g63 in it but want to have suspension, brakes and drive line sorted so its ready for the power that will be thrown at it

You'd need to change your front struts completely. An option would be xt130 struts with mx65 hubs which are 5 stud (might get lucky with the pcd but I doubt it) then bolting 4 pots on (land cruiser, hilux etc). Anything you do will involve some form of fabrication, springs custom made, spring perches swapped or coilovers put on. Hubs would need to be drilled to ford pattern if they arent right. Easiest option would be ae86 gear with a big brake kit, then buying wheels to match.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Author

Cheers rian thats exacly what I'm after I'm going with the ae86 coilovers with custom strut tops and custom knuckles with that hopper kit I'm going with a custom rear end setup done by curley thanks for your help guys

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.