May 28, 200422 yr Author comment_10377 Did anyone here want to drive but didn't have a navigator? The guy who navigated for me last year REALLY wants to do this but doesn't have a car (not ready yet), so if you're in need of a nav let me know ASAP, entries close on Monday!!! Report
June 2, 200422 yr comment_10661 All the very best of nav run luck to Fookie for the Coastal Classic!! May the rally gods shine on you all day Saturday!!! redwarf n datgirl Report
June 2, 200422 yr Author comment_10668 Hehe, BIG THANK YOU :) Hopefully: a) nothing drastic goes wrong between now and then - we passed scrutineering so apparently the car and crew are sound :) b) gearbox holds up, I'd really like to keep having 6 working gears (inc reverse) c) haikal doesn't get us lost in his motorsport debut d) the rally gods shine down on us :D and last and most importantly: e) we have a bloomin good time! Report
June 2, 200422 yr Author comment_10669 Between now and then I also hope that my handbrake will mysteriously decide to work properly... I don't seem to have much luck with these things do I? Report
June 2, 200422 yr Author comment_10708 Well, car is booked in to ABS to have the brakes looked at today, hopefully they'll figure it out... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now