Bolts/nuts To Install Motor And Gearbox

KE30_RoLLa

Alright guys ive bought a 84 ke70 sedan as a rolling shell so no motor,gbox,tailshaft

but i ve bought everything except the gearbox for noe as i want the K50 and none are forsale around brisbane ANYWAYS back to where i was

i have no bolts or nuts to install the motor onto the cross member, attaching gearbox to motor and same with tailshaft

so my question is what size and length do i use for this !!

your suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Also Admin/Moderator move if need be :)

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

On the northside Reed? I dropped the name of a Celica dude who sent me, so maybe I got lucky.

A week ago I picked some higly-rated KE30 front and rear bumpers with all lights, indicators, bolts and end/body rubbers, driver and *passenger* rear view mirrors, clutch cable E-clip, and miscellaneous driveline and body bolts for one-fiddy (it was all the cash I had on me, talked him down from two-hundy).

"I get $144 each for those bumpers mate", he reckoned.

So, not cheap - but blinged out my KE55 sedan nicely. Must do a rides thread soon.

There was an average chrome '55 wrap-around/pointy rear bar that I'd go back for, as my XX coupe has body colour bumpers. blurgh.

• 2 weeks later...