November 13, 201312 yr comment_671659 Hey guys, picked up this ke55 not long ago, and after doing a auto gearbox change I noticed two plugs that were just hanging there, and one emissions tube that was plugged (lol with a golf tee), I am just wondering what these are, and where they should be (connected to). I havent got a battery for the car yet, so am unsure whether these affect the normal operation. Thanks, Jay Edit: sorry the photos are large, so took 3 posts to add them all in! In reference to the photo below, its the rubber tube attached to the charcoal cannister, plugged with a golf tee Edited November 13, 201312 yr by jay_howie Report
November 13, 201312 yr comment_671662 Tee is probably emissions related, not neded for anything. The other two I'd hazzard a guess are for an old aircon unit that has been removed. Report
November 13, 201312 yr Author comment_671664 that makes sense, its where a compressor would be if there was one, just want to make sure they arn't needed before I go driving it around Report
November 13, 201312 yr comment_671665 Double check all your lights and gauges work. That green plug has the same coloured wires as the ones for the reverse lights. Report
November 13, 201312 yr Author comment_671666 Ok, its an auto though so the reverse wiring is in the car next to the shifter? Report
November 13, 201312 yr comment_671740 That green plug has the same coloured wires as the ones for the reverse lights. Your right, Toyota made sure the one wiring loom worked for all models, both under bonnet and under dash reverse light wires, cheers! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now