Datsun Rims Fit My Ke20

MR C

Members dont see this ad

Having the same problem,I'm trying to find some 13'inch rims I can fit straight onto my KE20

I was planning on running 185'80'13's white walls and not even sure if those will fit without rubbing on anything?

What type and model rims are compatible with the 110 PCD,or is it a matter of re rimming the 12's.

I will be driving the car up from Denmark to Perth about 5 hours worth of driving and don't want to make the trip on 12 inch rims,,there is no playlist long enough 8).

Any help on a matching 13 rim would be great,cheers

• 2 weeks later...

The 13's I got from a '72 Corolla have a small "FOMOCO" logo on them...Ford, (who made mazda's). I thought they were factory rims, they look identical to the 12's...until I sanded them one day.

185/60-13's will keep your speedometer true...185/80-13's will throw it off by almost 12-13%. Here is a calculator...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tirecalc.php?tires=185-60r13-185-80r13

Put in the original 12 inch size and then you can compare it with others and it will tell you what your actual speed vs speedometer is and give a side by side comparison of the the sizes. 185/60-13 came out with less than 1 percent difference. 175/70-13's will give you about 4% more vs speedo. 185/80-13's will probably rub before you get full turn with the steering. they are almost 3 inches (74mm) taller than the 60's.

Edited by CorollaNut68