X73 Cross Member In Te72

okay so i have been looking into a lot of different options but now it come to buying and seeing if it will fit

mx73 cross member

MX73crossmember_zps3f8f67d2.jpg

in a TE72 Rolla hatch

DSC01560_zps93b43b50.jpg

DSC01561_zps66120de7.jpg

I will do a side by side when my mx73 member get to the house but even if need to fab anything I think the options will be better

Edited by Jewies TE72
  • Downvote 1

Members dont see this ad

Well talk about a waste of pixels.

What are you trying to say, is there a question here I'm missing, or are you just sharing pictures of rusty incompatible car parts.

Why are you trying to fit the crossmember into the TE? Are you after rack and pinion, and M series conversion or some other non explained idea? Whay am I asking? I don't know?

well, actually a multitude of different things i have access to all sorts of fab tools and hubs, coil overs for mx73, brake are bigger and better yes with a rack, and 7mgte

this is a mock for something else later i have built domestics chevy and ford when i was younger and anythings possible with the right tools and imagination

i see a lot of other pointless attempts on different set ups. the main thing is to be different from everyone else and see if i can get it to work and i thought i would try

Edited by Jewies TE72